Open enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year is now in progress. Limited availability remains.
To enroll for the 2023-2024 school year:
- Visit with the principal and teacher of the appropriate grade level at the school before applying.Call or email the office to setup an appointment or schedule a tour online.
- Return your completed enrollment application form along with a $50 non-refundable application fee to the school after the visit.
- A second visit including your child may be requested if he/she was not along for the initial visit.
- Complete a records request form and submit any additional information requested by the school.This may include:
- Complete records from previous school.
- Observation report or record from previous preschool.
- Records for any outside services (e.g., occupational therapy, speech)
- Complete a Gesell Development Assessment (incoming kindergartners)
- The school will notify you if your application was approved as quickly as possible.
- The full application fee is $350. If your application was accepted, submit payment for the remainder of the application fee ($300) within 30 days to hold a spot for your child.
You are also invited to stop by the school to pick up an enrollment form and visit with staff if you have questions regarding elementary school registration.