The 2019-2020 school year is now in progress.
- Some space is available for mid-year transfer students. Please contact us about availability.
To enroll for the 2019-2020 school year:
- Visit with the principal and teacher of the appropriate grade level at the school before applying. Call or email the office to setup an appointment or schedule a tour online.
- Return your completed enrollment application form along with a $50 non-refundable application fee to the school after the visit.
- Submit any additional information requested by the school (e.g. report cards, test scores, etc).
- The school will notify you if your application was approved or denied as quickly as possible.
- The full application fee is $275. If your application was accepted, submit payment for the remainder of the application fee ($225) within 30 days to hold a spot for your child.
You are also invited to stop by the school to pick up an enrollment form and visit with staff if you have questions regarding elementary school registration.